miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

Paul Walker


I just wanted to write about Paul Walker as his death has been the most  tragic death in the 2013. Every one talks about he starring the Fast and Furious saga but I'm going to talk about the films I will remember him for.

I think the first movie I saw him in was The Skulls (2000), a film about a college secret society that is the key to wealth and power of the future American leaders. Luke (Joshua Jackson, Fringe and Dawson's creek) begins to suspect as sinister events start to occur  . The film was starred by Joshua Jackson, but almost all the teenagers liked the bad guy in the film, Paul Walker. I was 15 years old by then and I loved the film, so I will always remember Paul Walker in it.



The second film I want to comment is Joy Ride (2001). As I am a horror fan I could not help watching this film. It is about three young friends that make a joke to the wrong person, a trunk driver who get very upset and try to kill them. The three stars were Paul Walker, Leelee Sobieski and Steve Zahn and the three made great roles.

The last film is Eight Below (2006). It is about a sleigh rider that is forced to leave his dogs alone for the winter when he gets injured. Paul Walker plays the owner of the dogs trying to save them. It is a very emotional film.


These are the films that I will most remember Paul Walker. RIP.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario