jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

Actresses Don't Know How To Get Old


Hello readers,

I'm in the process of writing a different post but yesterday I saw something that made me want to write this one. 
This unexpected and surprising thing is Renee Zellwegger's new face. I could not recognize her! Where is her round face? And her charectiristical eyes? Everything is gone. I understand that an actress must keep her looks younger but I can not bear these radical changes in women that are still young and don't need surgery. 

Renee is not the only actress that, in my opinion, has gone too far in the use of botox. Many other actresses in their forties have been using it too much. Moreover, the long-term effects of botox are not demonstrated yet and some studies say that it can cause a deeper reappearance of wrinkles.

I would like to see real women in their forties in films, not just plastic dolls who look like their daughters.

Here you have a link to another post about botox and celebrities: http://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebrity-photos/botox-hollywood%E2%80%99s-most-frozen-faces

Here you have the after and before of Renee Zelwegger (44):

Meg Ryan (52):


Nicole Kidman (46)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario