martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

I miss The Hunger Games Saga, Help!








Hello readers,

I really miss reading a saga like The Hunger Games. Yes I'm almost 29 and I enjoy reading young adult novels. I loved THG, and now I want to read something similar to it. SIMILAR but GOOD! 
THG has everything a great saga must have: Well created characters, action, love and a plausible and structured story. THG has tension, unexpected situations and it is really well written. 

Now, I'm reading Divergent, by Veronica Roth  but it's not the same. I don't like the the main character and I don't like the boy. The story is more a Twilight than a THG, which was good for me six years ago but not now, and I really think that Divergent is worse thant Twilight. Tris is the topical tennager without self-confidence who falls in love with the wonderful and rebel boy. And the story behind the novel is shown so slowly that I can not really believe what I 'm reading. I suppose I'll finish this first volume and forget about the others in order to continue looking for a great book that reminds me a little of the feeling of reading The Hunger Games. At least I have got the films. 

I will also appreciate some advice on what to read next and I promise that if I find a book that leaves me such a good feeling I'll tell you. 

Marta,




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario